Friday, August 5, 2011

yesterday awake: i asked myself at the sink; could this be a dream? no. day 2 of my 30 day personal yoga challenge. i awakened my fingers and wrists.

last night asleep: i looked down at my feet and had tattoos all up my feet to my ankles. i thought to myself, when did i get a tattoo? i don't remember it hurting. i asked greg- when did i get these? i decided that i got them in a dream of some kind because i had no memory of them. we went to a restaurant. i got up and went to a table near ours and took their order. i recommended my favorite dish and they both ordered it. i told the waitress who was a friend from high school what i did. she was mad. i went outside. there was a huge mossy tree with a river flowing down it. i stood in the river in the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment